
Today , I felt sudden urge to upload a photo on my blog - which i decided to give a try since yesterday.
for me, Dr. think-over-everything, it needed a lot of time to choose which one to post for the first time. I bet there are some blood type 'A's who knows this kind of situation.
- recently, korean people tend to blame a lot of things on their blood types. for example, if one think he or she'd done a cowordy thing, it was because he or she is blood type 'A'. and if your bf or gf behaves as they pleases, it's because they are blood type 'B'. ... like that. oh, 'O' is thought to have good and cheerful personality, and 'AB' is thought to be a genius or a psycho! what is yours?
anyway. so i came up with this pic of my phone. taken in 2006 may 5th with my beloved darling mr. monkey. it's the pic on display of LCD inside my phone. quite satisfied with it. 'cause we both look good.
well. doesn't matter if you don't think so.
Hello again.
Couldn't resist to answer you once more. Of course I answer.
I usually do answer as fast as I can ;o)
By the way. Nice picture! Like your blog very much. It is very intresting what you write.